Through prayer, compassion and the power of the Holy Spirit to impact our generation by
leading people into the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and into membership and fellowship of our Father’s family,
discipling them into Christ-like maturity and equipping them for the work of the ministry and divine destiny for the Glory of God.
The vision of Redemption Centre International is to be a shining example of a church of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1. We will work to set up an increasing number of prayer meetings until the Church is soaked in the Spirit of prayer
and supplication and is prevailing in prayer for the glory of God.
2. We will work to set up an increasing number of ministries of compassion that will minister to the needy
and resulting in the Church growing in compassion.
3. We will work and pray towards the Church being filled with the Holy Spirit.
4. We will continually take action that will result in impact being made on our generation.
5. We will work towards fully preaching the gospel in our communities leading thousands
into the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We will work towards 20,000 people being led into membership and fellowship
and our Church living in the warmth of our Fathers’ family.
7. We will work to see the homes of our members being developed in godliness
as our members grow into Christ-like maturity.
8. We will work to see our members being equipped for ministry and divine destiny.
9. We will work towards a company of true worshippers who are growing in intimacy with the Father.
1. We will lean heavily on fasting and prayer to achieve the purpose, vision and mission.
2. We will lean heavily on the power of the Holy Spirit to spiritually energize the Church for maximum impact.
3. We will employ compassion as a tool in order to draw people to the Church.
4. We will use loyal and dedicated members who volunteer their
services, gifts, talents, abilities, anointing, resources and experience.
5. We will develop external partnerships.
6. We will employ legitimately raised finances to progress the gospel.
7. We will employ the ministry of the rightly divided Word to draw people.
1. The rightly divided word of God
2. The plan and purpose of God
3. Agape love
4. Excellence of ministry
5. Good, open and transparent governance
6. The unity of the Church
7. Genuine relationships
9. The ministry of the Holy Spirit
1. Everything must be done to please God our Father and be for His glory
2. We have a debt we can never repay
3. The reality of heaven and its bliss and hell and its suffering
4. All believers will stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ
5. The eye of the Lord is upon us always
6. The urgency of the hour
7. We must have tender love of mankind
8. Our labours are not in vain
9. The Lord needs our obedience
10. We are gaining ground over the enemy
I believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God has died for me and that God has raised Him from the dead
and I have submitted myself to Baptism in water. I have been through the New Members Class and I am in
agreement with the purpose statement, vision, beliefs, structure and strategy of Redemption Centre International.
I believe that the Holy Spirit witnesses with me that I must fellowship at Redemption Centre International.
I commit myself to the Lord, to the leadership and to the other members at Redemption Centre International to do the following:
1. I will faithfully co-operate with the Church in prayer and in regularly attending prayer meetings
2. I will consciously co-operate with the Church in allowing myself to develop in compassion,
considering the needy, the hurt, the abused etc.
3. I will diligently seek to be constantly filled with the Holy Spirit, maintaining a fresh anointing
4. I will constantly endeavour, in all my actions to seek to impact our generation for the Glory of God
5. I will faithfully minister to the lost bringing them to services and welcoming them warmly into the Church
6. I will operate as a vital member of the congregation working for the unity of the Church
and will seek to walk in love as we allow the Lord to unite His family
7. I will submit myself for teachings, correction and rebuke in order to grow spiritually and allow Christ to be seen in our midst
8. I will submit myself to be equipped for ministry and I will seek diligently,
in prayer and the word, for my gifts, talents and calling in order to impact our generation
9. I will seek the will of God and with pure motives seek that His Name be glorified
10. I will support the testimony of the Church by attending faithfully, living a godly life and being obedient in tithes and offerings
Statement of Faith
The programs and activities governing the form of worship, membership and employment of REDEMPTION CENTRE INTERNATIONAL
shall be based upon and at all times be consistent with the following creed and beliefs:
1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in their original writing as fully inspired of GOD
and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life
2. We believe in one GOD eternal, existing in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary
and is true GOD and man
4. We believe that God created man in His own image and likeness, that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of sin
which is death, physical and spiritual; that all human beings inherit a sinful nature which issues
(in case of those who reach moral responsibility) in actual transgression involved personal guilt
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a Substitutionary Sacrifice
according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into Heaven,
and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate
7. We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus
8. We believe that all who repent of their sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of GOD
9. We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, empowering and equipping believers for service,
with the accompanying gifts of the Holy Spirit, and in fellowship with the Holy Spirit
10. We believe in divinely ordained ministries of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher
11. We believe in the resurrection of both the just and unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed
and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected the offer of salvation
12. We believe that the one true Church is wholly the company of those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy Spirit;
that the local Church on earth should take its character from this concept of the Church spiritual
and therefore the new birth and personal confession of Christ are essentials for Church membership
13. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ appointed two ordinances, Baptism in water and the Lord’s Supper to be observed as acts of obedience
and as perpetual witnesses to the cardinal facts of the Christian faith, burial and resurrection
and that the Lord’s Supper is the partaking of the emblem symbolic of the Saviour’s broken body and shed blood
in remembrance of His sacrificial death, until He returns
14. We believe that divine healing was provided for in the Old Testament and is an integral part of the Gospel
15. We believe that the Bible teaches that without holiness no man can see the Lord
16. We believe in the doctrine of sanctification as a definite, yet progressive work of grace,
commencing at the time of the new birth and continuing until the consummation of salvation
17. The Church is open to any further truth, which the Holy Spirit may illuminate from the Scriptures
18. We believe in heterosexual relationships between a natural man and a natural woman within the lawful confines of matrimony.
Adherence to this stated principle of sexual behaviour is an inherent requirement for membership of or employment with Redemption Centre International
19. We believe in the principle of being in authority because you are under authority.
As such, it is understood that church membership shall be subject to submission to authority
in matters pertaining to church governance, doctrine and personal behaviour.